HOLLYWOOD SECRETS AND SCANDALS: THE TRUTH BEHIND STARS' CLOSED DOORS (SOFTCOVER EDITION) by Sue Cameron
Hollywood Insider, Sue Cameron, takes you behind-the scenes of her over forty-year career spent deeply embedded in stars’ private lives. Find out what it was like to be at The Doors’ Jim Morrison’s record session; dance with James Brown; play the drums with Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention; be alone with Jimi Hendrix in his bedroom.
Cameron was so young when she started, that she was “adopted” by the stars and families she interviewed like Joan Rivers, Debbie Reynolds, Connie Stevens, Valerie Harper, Lucie Arnaz, Rick Nelson, Lynda Carter, and Marlo Thomas.
When Cameron tells you a story, it’s all true, because SHE WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN IT HAPPENED.
No other columnist in Hollywood history has ever had the access Cameron has had for over forty years.
She’ll bring you in to the conversation she had alone with Joan Rivers when her husband killed himself.
· You’ll hear why Cass Elliot hated John Phillips of the Mamas and Papas.
· What does Cher do every time she has to perform?
· What happened when Carol Burnett met Cary Grant?
· What really happened with OJ and Nicole?
· Why was Rita Hayworth shaking when she had tea with Cameron?
· Why did Richard Simmons fall to his knees in Cameron’s presence?
· Which Dynasty star overdosed on Quaaludes?
· What was it like to be with Joan Rivers in the hospital at the end?
· What were Debbie Reynolds last five days like? Cameron was in the room and will tell you.
You will be shocked; you will laugh; you will cry at these real life adventures never revealed before.