Revealing behind-the-scenes stories are recalled by Ken Olin, Timothy Busfield, Mel Harris, Melanie Mayron, Peter Horton, Patricia Wettig, Polly Draper, Brandy Alexander, Joseph Dougherty, Liberty Godshall, Jill Gordon, Paul Haggis, Ann Lewis Hamilton, Winnie Holzman, Richard Kramer, Ron Lagomarsino, Ellen S. Pressman, Susan Shilliday, Scott Winant, Kenneth Zunder, Edward Zwick, and Marshall Herskovitz. They remember the episode plots, controversies, and fights with censors in revealing, no-holds-barred detail.
Enjoy other remembrances from actors David Clennon, Dana Delany, Michael Feinstein, David Marshall Grant, Patricia Kalember, Nick Meglin, Corey Parker, Charlotte Stewart, and Lenny Von Dohlen.
· How the series was canceled, and how the creators decided to end the series without telling anyone, and read the originally scripted ending that was never produced.
· A special section on directing.
· An essay by actor Peter Horton (Gary).
· An essay by a Mad magazine editor, who appeared in a cameo.
· How Ken Olin and his real life wife, Patricia Wettig, managed to work together.
· Writer Richard Kramer on writing the controversial “Strangers” episode.
· Actors Timothy Busfield, Melanie Mayron, and Peter Horton on acting and learning to direct.
Illustrated with over 150 rare photos, including original TV Guide ads, press pictures, and sets and props. Foreword by Emmy-nominated writer Ann Lewis Hamilton. Afterword by Emmy-winning writer, Joseph Dougherty.
About the author: Scott Ryan is the author of Scott Luck Stories, host of the Red Room Podcast, host of Big Bad Buffy Interviews, host of the thirtysomething podcast, writer and director of A Voyage To Twin Peaks, Managing Editor of The Blue Rose, contributor to Sondheim Review Magazine, Twin Peaks Fan Phenomena series, and Hot Valley Writers.