Kit Lively appearances:
- This coming weekend (Thurs. - Sat.) at Wizard World Austin www.wizardworld.com/austin
- Sat., November 15th at MAD About Dallas (www.comicbookdallas.com), which will also have MAD regulars Tom Richmond, David DeGrand and Garth Gerhart in attendance.
Those who show up wearing an outfit made entirely of generic-brand cheese slices will receive 20% off of their purchase, plus be entered into a drawing to receive a lap-dance from a drunken albino (my Uncle Carl, finally out of the pen for semi-okay behavior).
"Everything that made us laugh when we were fourteen, and everything that makes us laugh today." - Joe Bob Briggs
"Remember the good old days when cartoons used to be funny? Kit is proof that the good old days are still here. A Sherman Tank of humor."
-Shannon Wheeler, New Yorker cartoonist, creator of Too Much Coffee Man
"Kit Lively's cartoons have been determined to cause brain damage in lab rats. I can think of no higher praise."
-Scott Nickel, MAD magazine cartoonist
"There are gags here that genuinely make me laugh out loud... but then comes the guilt."
-Noel Anderson, Hustler cartoonist and morning radio show personality
"Without doubt, the best gag-writer in the business today!"
- Diego Jourdan, comic book artist Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
"No holds barred, raunch-out humor is best served cold, and Kit brings it on at dry ice temperature. Extremely funny."
- Bob Shreiber, The Joe Bob Report
"Dark, twisted and very funny. Kit's cartoons make me laugh out loud and feel uncomfortable at the same time."
- Dale Ashmun, Psychtronic Video
"Kit's humor is insane! My hat is off to him."
- Jay Lynch, The Garbage Pail Kids, Wacky Packages
"Hip, twisted and laugh out loud funny!"
- Bruce David, editor Hustler magazine
Kit is one of MAD magazine's Usual Gang of Idiots, and contributes (along with strip creator Scott Nickel) the regular comic strip feature The Dork Side to MAD. His cartoons have also been published by National Lampoon, Joe Bob Briggs, Medical Economics, Troma Entertainment, Hustler, SmartAlex Greetings and many other even less reputable places. He lives in Dallas, TX with his wife Julie and their two slightly smelly dogs.
Buy a signed copy from the author here: