Milton C. Hardcastle was a law and order judge. Mark McCormick was an ex-con, an ex-racecar driver, and Hardcastle's last case. On the eve of his retirement, Hardcastle chose an unwilling McCormick to be the fast gun (and even faster driver) for his post-retirement career as a modern day Lone Ranger. Would they get the bad guys, or kill each other, first?
Return with us now, to those thrilling days of yesteryear-1983-1986, to be exact-when Stephen J. Cannell and Patrick Hasburgh combined car chases, humor, and unforgettable characters for sixty-five episodes of action-packed entertainment. We'll look at the stars, the plots, and the trivia, plus the people behind the scenes who made it all happen.
- Scene by scene summaries of every episode with cast lists, screen captures, and quotes.
- Who was who: production staff, actors, and crew members.
- Behind the scene details and set photos.
- Coyote and stunt details.
- Lots of trivia.
- An unproduced script by writer Carol Mendelsohn, "Love, Pain, and All That Stuff"
- And a look at where they are now.
- Over 500 pages!
Add to your cart by clicking on button above, or buy directly from Amazon below: